Join the Group
Schradergroup is always looking for talented team players to join the group. If you’re a community-oriented person with a knack for detail, design, and collaboration, please apply for one of our open positions below, or reach out to inquire about future opportunities.
The successful Construction Administrator candidate will have ten to fifteen years of experience working on public bid, multi-prime-contract facilities. Your two primary responsibilities are 1) construction administration of multiple, simultaneous building projects from construction kick-off through to final project closeout, and 2) performing in-house quality assurance/control reviews of construction documents for constructability and coordination purposes. You must possess a thorough technical knowledge of building design and construction, exceptional oral and written communication skills, and be able to interact well with clients and consultants. We are searching for someone who is knowledgeable, versatile, and willing to participate in the long-term growth, development and success of our firm.
SCHRADERGROUP offers a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with your level of knowledge and experience including health and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401k, and bonus structure.
- Must possess Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Architectural Engineering or Construction Management.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the design, coordination and construction process.
- Must have a working knowledge of software (Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, etc).
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to sketch and draw to convey ideas and concepts to those with whom you’ll work.
- Must be organized and capable of multi-tasking while working on multiple construction projects.