SCHRADERGROUP is Seeking a Construction Administrator
Position: Construction Administrator
SCHRADERGROUP architecture LLC is a full-service firm offering architectural, planning, programming, and structural engineering design services for a wide variety of project types, with specific expertise in the areas of academic and public safety facility design. Founded in 2004 and providing services from offices in Philadelphia, Lancaster, and Baltimore, SCHRADERGROUP is recognized both locally and nationally for design that offers the highest degree of service to the user, responds to and respects both the built and natural environment and demonstrates inspired aesthetics.
The successful Construction Administrator candidate will have ten to fifteen years of experience working on public bid, multi-prime-contract facilities. Your two primary responsibilities are 1) construction administration of multiple, simultaneous building projects from construction kick-off through to final project closeout, and 2) performing in-house quality assurance/control reviews of construction documents for constructability and coordination purposes. You must possess a thorough technical knowledge of building design and construction, exceptional oral and written communication skills, and be able to interact well with clients and consultants. We are searching for someone who is knowledgeable, versatile, and willing to participate in the long-term growth, development and success of our firm.
- Must possess Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Architectural Engineering or Construction Management.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the design, coordination and construction process.
- Must have a working knowledge of software (Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, etc).
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to sketch and draw to convey ideas and concepts to those with whom you’ll work.
- Must be organized and capable of multi-tasking while working on multiple construction projects.
SCHRADERGROUP offers a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with your level of knowledge and experience including health and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401k, and bonus structure.
To express interest, please forward a resume to:
Regina Jean-Claude, Office Manager