SCHRADERGROUP Seeks Interior Architect/Interior Designer
SCHRADERGROUP architecture, LLC
Position: Interior Designer
SCHRADERGROUP architecture LLC (SG) is a full-service firm offering architectural, planning, programming, and structural engineering design services for a variety of project types, with specific expertise in the areas of academic and public safety facility design. Founded in 2004 and providing services from offices in Philadelphia, Lancaster, and Baltimore, SG is recognized both locally and nationally for design that offers the highest degree of service to the user, responds to and respects both the built and natural environment and demonstrates inspired aesthetics.
Interior Designer with three to ten years of experience to work in our Philadelphia office – we are seeking a new team member who is passionate about design, creative, a self-starter, communicates well, energetic, technically skilled and has strong client/vendor relations. Your day-to-day duties will touch on many aspects of architectural/interior design office operations: developing interior design space planning, FF&E material selections and specifications, finish detail, maintenance of the office materials library, interacting with clients, vendors and consultants. You must be organized, versatile, and an active participant in our firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree with background in Interior Design or Architecture and FF & E Selection.
- Understanding of building materials and their use and application in interior design.
- Working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Word, Excel, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of applicable building codes and universal design concepts (ADA)
- Support with all phases of the design process including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documentation and construction administration on various projects.
- Confident, self-starter who can work well with minimum supervision and strong attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, scheduling and meeting deadlines.
- Some travel, mainly within the region.
SG offers a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with your level of knowledge and experience including health and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401k, and bonus structure.
To express interest, please forward a resume to: