SCHRADERGROUP Seeks a Marketing & Proposal Coordinator
Position: Marketing & Proposal Coordinator
SCHRADERGROUP architecture LLC is a full-service firm offering architectural, planning, programming, interior design, and structural engineering design services for a variety of project types, with specific expertise in the areas of academic and public safety facility design. Founded in 2004 and providing services from offices in Philadelphia and Lancaster, SCHRADERGROUP is recognized both locally and nationally for design that offers the highest degree of service to the user, responds to and respects both the built and natural environment and demonstrates inspired aesthetics.
SCHRADERGROUP seeks a Marketing and Proposal Coordinator to join the team in our Manayunk office. The position calls for a self-motivated and flexible team player to provide a full range of support for the development, production, and maintenance of all marketing communications. The candidate must possess a strong attention to detail, be able to manage/prioritize multiple tasks, function effectively under strict production deadlines and time constraints, and schedule workload to meet deadlines. The candidate should preferably have a background in graphic design and must also exhibit excellent writing skills.
Responsibilities of the Position Include:
- Coordinating and preparing proposals and qualifications, including researching and compiling information, formatting, copy writing, and proofreading to present customized, high-quality responses
- Attending pre-proposal meetings occasionally
- Writing, organizing, and maintaining other marketing materials such as project fact sheets, staff resumes, and other project-related data for ongoing use in marketing/business development efforts
- Attending marketing meetings regularly and coordinating with principals and project managers to advance marketing efforts
- Coordinating and preparing advertisements and award submissions
- Ensuring content/messaging is consistent across all media and adheres to firm brand-standards
- Creating blog posts and other social media postings
- Maintaining schedules and deadlines for marketing activities
- Updating and maintaining the website through regular content reviews and updates
- Maintaining marketing files
Candidate Must Demonstrate:
- Excellent skills in proof reading, editing, and writing
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong graphic design capabilities are desired
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish goals and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and responsiveness, with excellent time management skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines and shift priorities when needed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, planning, and administrative skills
- Excellent production skills
- Applicant should have a minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience for a professional services firm (design firm preferred) in the preparation of marketing materials including writing, editing and desktop publishing.
- Knowledge of/experience in the architecture/engineering or related industry and the RFP and RFQ process is a plus.
- A degree in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, or a related discipline is preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Adobe CS, MS Office, strong skills using InDesign, and other graphic programs
SCHRADERGROUP offers a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with your level of knowledge and experience including health and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401k, and bonus structure.
To express interest, please forward a resume to: