Join the Team
SCHRADERGROUP (SG) is always looking for talented team players to join the group. If you’re a community-oriented person with a knack for detail, design, and collaboration, please apply for one of our open positions below, or reach out to inquire about future opportunities.
Architectural Intern with zero to five years of experience to work in our Philadelphia office – we are seeking a new team member who is a self-starter, communicates well, desires involvement in all aspects of project design and construction, and aspires to professional licensure. Your day-to-day duties will touch on many aspects of design office operations: developing design concepts, producing construction documents, interacting with clients and consultants, and contract administration. You must be organized, versatile, and an active participant in our firm.
- Developing design concepts
- Producing construction documents
- Interacting with clients and consultants
- Contract administration
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Understanding of building materials and their use and application in building design
- Proficiency in REVIT with a working knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, Word, Excel, and Photoshop
- Ability to sketch and draw to convey ideas and concepts to those with whom you’ll work