SCHRADERGROUP is Seeking an Architectural Project Manager for the Pittsburgh Office
Position: Architectural Project Manager
SCHRADERGROUP (SG) is a full-service firm offering architectural, structural engineering and interior design services for a wide variety of project types, with specific expertise in the areas of academic and public safety facility design. Founded in 2004 and providing services from offices in Philadelphia, Lancaster, Baltimore and Pittsburgh, SG is recognized both locally and nationally for design that offers the highest degree of service to the user, responds to and respects both the built and natural environment and demonstrates inspired aesthetics.
Architectural Project Manager with ten to fifteen years of experience to work in our Pittsburgh Office– the individual that will fill this role has a broad range of experience in the design and construction of public bid facilities, is able to function in multiple roles, and has a strong willingness and desire to be involved in all aspects of project design and construction. Client and consultant interaction is a key component for the successful candidate. Your day-to-day duties will touch on nearly every aspect of design office operations: project management, oversight of document production, business development, client interaction, and contract administration. You must be knowledgeable, versatile, and willing to participate in the long-term growth, development and success of SCHRADERGROUP.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (preferred)
• 10 years of experience in a field related to the duties listed above.
• Working knowledge of modern production software (REVIT, Word, Excel, Bluebeam, etc.) preferred
• Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to convey ideas and concepts to those with whom you’ll work.
• Willing to travel. While most of our work is regional, occasional overnight travel may be required.
SG offers a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with your level of knowledge and experience including health and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401k, and bonus structure.
To express interest, please forward a resume to:
215 482 7440