SCHRADERGROUP Welcomes Our Newest Marketing Coordinator to the Team!
SCHRADERGROUP (SG) is delighted to introduce the newest addition to our team! Please join us in extending a warm welcome to Lauren Wilke as she joins our SG family!
Marketing and Proposal Coordinator
Florida Gulf Coast University – Bachelor of Arts in English
Villanova University – Master of Arts in English & Communications
Lauren is a driven individual and recently earned her master’s in English at Villanova University with a concentration in marketing communications. She has over six years of experience in the marketing field and considerable hands-on agency experience. Lauren is passionate about language and the way we relate to and communicate with one another on a human level.
At SG, Lauren creates compelling content and derives much of her inspiration from storytelling. Her contributions revolve around proposals, digital content, and communication. Lauren recognizes the way a company tells its story is crucial to its success, so she draws on creative writing for lasting impact. Whether it’s a technical proposal or a celebratory blog post, Lauren captures the tone and spreads the word to further the SG vision.
Lauren is motivated by creativity, a talented team, and bettering her community. These characteristics align with SG’s people-focused mission, and in turn, help produce high-quality results. She admires SG’s projects from their inception to completion, and she respects the positive and sustainable impact SG has on the community.
“Communication and architecture are not so different; they both require basic building blocks that, when combined in a thoughtful way, create something beautiful.” –Lauren
Welcome, Lauren! We are excited to have you on board the SG team. We are eager to support you in your path to success.
Interested in working with us? Visit our Careers page to see what opportunities are available at SG here.
SCHRADERGROUP is Seeking an Architectural Project Manager for the Pittsburgh Office
Position: Architectural Project Manager
SCHRADERGROUP (SG) is a full-service firm offering architectural, structural engineering and interior design services for a wide variety of project types, with specific expertise in the areas of academic and public safety facility design. Founded in 2004 and providing services from offices in Philadelphia, Lancaster, Baltimore and Pittsburgh, SG is recognized both locally and nationally for design that offers the highest degree of service to the user, responds to and respects both the built and natural environment and demonstrates inspired aesthetics.
Architectural Project Manager with ten to fifteen years of experience to work in our Pittsburgh Office– the individual that will fill this role has a broad range of experience in the design and construction of public bid facilities, is able to function in multiple roles, and has a strong willingness and desire to be involved in all aspects of project design and construction. Client and consultant interaction is a key component for the successful candidate. Your day-to-day duties will touch on nearly every aspect of design office operations: project management, oversight of document production, business development, client interaction, and contract administration. You must be knowledgeable, versatile, and willing to participate in the long-term growth, development and success of SCHRADERGROUP.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (preferred)
• 10 years of experience in a field related to the duties listed above.
• Working knowledge of modern production software (REVIT, Word, Excel, Bluebeam, etc.) preferred
• Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to convey ideas and concepts to those with whom you’ll work.
• Willing to travel. While most of our work is regional, occasional overnight travel may be required.
SG offers a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with your level of knowledge and experience including health and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401k, and bonus structure.
To express interest, please forward a resume to:
215 482 7440
SCHRADERGROUP Welcomes the New Principal of Sales and Marketing!
SCHRADERGROUP (SG) would like to extend a warm welcome to Matt as he integrates into the SG team and takes a leadership role in the sales and marketing department!
Matt Wittemann, CPSM
Principal of Sales and Marketing
University of Tampa – Bachelor of Science, Marketing
Matt holds the pivotal role of overseeing and implementing sales and marketing strategies and initiatives for SG. Within the domain of business development and sales, his responsibilities include the maintenance and cultivation of client relationships, strategic planning, lead generation, and acquisition. In the realm of marketing, he is tasked with formulating brand strategy and enhancing brand recognition. Moreover, he manages and supervises various critical aspects of our firm’s marketing efforts, including proposal submissions, presentations, advertising, social media, photography, award submissions, and other targeted marketing efforts.
Matt is a marketing and business strategist with more than 15 years of experience within the architecture, engineering, and construction industries. He specializes in client relationship management, sales, marketing, and strategic planning. As a thought leader and industry expert, he became a Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) through the Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) in 2017. He is also an active participant and a member of the Lifestyle Residential Development council through the Urban Land Institute (ULI) and the Eastern Region of APPA (ERAPPA).
Additionally, Matt has successfully led a multitude of marketing and public relations campaigns, all while directing and supervising critical aspects of the firm’s operations. This includes managing proposal submissions, presentations, public relations initiatives, brand development, photography, award applications, and an array of specialized marketing endeavors, such as the creation of newsletters, e-blasts, bespoke brochures, and promotional materials.
“I am extremely honored to lead the sales and marketing department here at SG. As a firm already with a tremendous reputation and culture, my goals are to expand the firm’s awareness, build and differentiate the SG brand, drive business development activities, and absorb and foster each client’s mission and vision.” – Matt
Welcome to the team Matt! We are thrilled to have you here at SG and are excited to grow alongside each other!
Interested in working with us? Visit our Careers page to see what opportunities are available at SG here.
PennDOT Southeastern Regional Traffic Management Center and Parking Garage recognized as Alternative Delivery Project of the Year (2022)
SCHRADERGROUP (SG) is proud to announce that the PennDOT District 6 Regional Traffic Management Center (RTMC), for which we served as the design team with design-builder Heim Construction, was recognized by March of Dimes as the Alternative Delivery Project of the year! The award was received by Louis Belmonte, on behalf of PennDOT District 6.
The Alternative Delivery Project of the Year Award recognizes exceptional projects that have been executed using alternative project delivery methods. In the case of the RTMC project, DGS and PennDOT agreed to use the Design-Build delivery method to economize on schedule, budget, and process. The award acknowledges this and highlights projects that have successfully implemented these alternative delivery methods while achieving outstanding results in terms of design, construction, cost management, and overall project success.
Photography by Todd Mason
The PennDOT District 6 Project is a 24/7 regional traffic management center (RTMC) that uses Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) to help manage and monitor traffic patterns as well as to improve the flow of traffic throughout the Philadelphia region. The new RTMC is an impressive and modern facility designed to prioritize safety and to improve traffic flows by using state-of-the-art technology, including advanced traffic management systems, ITS, and a network of cameras and sensors. The RTMC has been constructed to help leverage these technologies as the region’s roadway network is modified and improved in coming years.
Within the RTMC facility, there are dedicated staff members assigned to monitor live camera feeds as well as electronic traffic sensors, ensuring the accurate and timely reporting of crucial information to emergency services, local transportation agencies, and law enforcement. User amenities abound in the facility as next generation communication and control centers begin to reflect the ergonomic needs of the users who work long hours to protect the region’s drivers.
SCHRADERGROUP is proud to have been part of the Heim design-build team to develop this incredible project for PennDOT, DGS and for the region’s drivers.
To see more of our public safety projects, click here.
SCHRADERGROUP Committed to Student Engagement and Mentorship to the Architectural Design Community at PSU
SCHRADERGROUP (SG) has consistently demonstrated its unwavering support and continues to express commitment to both Pennsylvania State University (PSU) and the architectural design community within it. Some of the ways that SG provides opportunities and community engagement with the architectural design students at PSU includes career fairs, internship opportunities, alumni speaking engagements, and more.
Here are some of SG’s most recent experiences:
PSU Spring Career Day
Photography by Natasha Kravchenko
The Stuckeman School had its 37th annual Career Day hosted alongside the University’s “Spring Career Days” at the Bryce Jordan Center. The SG team was represented by Jeremy Ross (PSU Class of 2016), Paige Faria (PSU Class of 2018), and Jillian Kreglow (PSU Class of 2021). The SG team spoke to many curious design students about SG as a firm, our projects, and our internship opportunities.
Photography by Natasha Kravchenko
SG is always thrilled to catch up with familiar faces, meet up-and-coming designers, and network with talented colleagues. The Stuckeman School Career Day is an annual event that allows professional firms to interact directly with PSU’s award-winning students. This year, 90 architectural offices attended and over 230 students attended the fair. This exciting event provides students with an opportunity to network and explore potential career fields in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, and Graphic Design. SG has a diverse team of talented employees, some of whom are also graduates of the Penn State Stuckeman School.
Another example of SG at PSU recently includes our Architectural Designer Paige Faria speaking about her current experience working at SG.
“10 Things I Wish I Knew or Did Differently”
Photography by Natasha Kravchenko
Paige Faria, PSU alumni of 2018, presented with the PSU Architecture Alumni Group (AAG) their “10 Things I Wish I Knew or Did Differently” at the Stuckeman Family Building Jury Space. The presentation covered lessons learned over many years of combined professional experience in the architecture field by PSU AAG.
The PSU AAG provides a connection with alumni to promote interaction between alumni, students, faculty, staff and friends for the benefit and ongoing improvement of the PSU Architecture department. The PSU AAG board of directors acts as an informal advisory group to the PSU Architecture department. Paige Faria serves on the board as the communications committee chair, keeping alumni updated on current events via social media, newsletters, and more.
The discussion included insights such as ‘putting failure into context’, ‘professional practice is not just a class’, ‘invest in your internship’ and more. Students participated in a discussion afterward and were able to meet up with alumni one-on-one for further insight.
Some of the other speakers include alumni Alex Donahue (B.Arch ’12, M.Arch II ’13), Kyrie Martin (B.Arch ’15), Daniel Lopatka (B.Arch ’22), Matthew Graham (B. Arch ’12), and LewYong Gerbrandt (M.Arch I ’22).
To learn more about the PSU AAG, please visit this site.
Photography by Natasha Kravchenko
SG is always grateful for the opportunity to connect with the future graduates of PSU and the design community. We look forward to continuing to engage with the future architectural designers at PSU!
If you want to learn more, be sure to follow SG on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. To see our latest projects, please visit our website sgarc.com
SCHRADERGROUP Recognized as an EPiC Firm by American Institute of Architects Pennsylvania Chapter
SCHRADERGROUP (SG) is proud to announce that the Pennsylvania Chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) has recognized SG for our support and development of emerging professionals in 2022.
The AIA Pennsylvania Emerging Professionals Committee (EpiC) was established to improve the network, role, and impact of Emerging Professionals throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The committee distinguished SG for successfully supporting the emerging professionals on our staff and for demonstrating a commitment to the development of Pennsylvania’s emerging professionals.
We would like to thank the PA AIA and we are honored to be included on this list of esteemed firms. You can view the full list here.
To learn more about SCHRADERGROUP, please click here.
SCHRADERGROUP Thanks Ed Kirkbride for Helping Shape SG Careers
SCHRADERGROUP (SG) would like to extend the sincerest “Thank You” to Edward E. Kirkbride, NCARB, REFP for the considerable impact he has had on multiple SG employees in their career.
Ed is an educational architectural consultant who had similar involvement in the Association for Learning Environments (A4LE), formerly the Council of Educational Facility Planners International (CEFPI). His work with the organization has brought cutting-edge educational facility concepts and programs to fellow professionals across the globe and he has been involved in the design and construction of a significant quantity of school facilities in his career.
“A very good friend and fellow architect, Ed Kirkbride, mentored both David and me in our careers as architects. I first interned with Ed when I was 18 years old while finishing my senior year in High School. Ed’s firm designed the addition to my High School – East Senior High School in West Chester. My mother very creatively set up a meeting for me to meet Ed since I had expressed an interest in architecture. I ended up working for him the summer following my senior year. I also worked for him a couple of other times while going to college and during my career. David and I started working together around 1992 for Ed while he managed the L. Robert Kimball Office in West Chester. We are both very grateful to have such a great friend and mentor in our lives!” said SG Project Manager Mark Hitchcock.
“My greatest business mentors have been friends who run other types of businesses. I enjoy seeing diverse business models and learning about their challenges and experiences. A mentor in the K-12 planning business, Ed Kirkbride, introduced me to the Association for Learning Environments and promoted me within that organization. I hope I left the organization just a little better off than when I joined it. Thank you, Ed Kirkbride,” said SG Managing Partner David Schrader.
Click here to learn more about SCHRADERGROUP’s work with K-12 school districts.
Click here to learn more about the Association for Learning Environments (A4LE).
SCHRADERGROUP Managing Partner David Schrader Receives the A4LE Lifetime Achievement Award!
The SCHRADERGROUP (SG) team is proud to announce that the Association for Learning Environments (A4LE) has awarded the 2022 A4LE Lifetime Achievement Award to SG Managing Partner David Schrader!
The Lifetime Achievement Award is the most distinguished professional award bestowed to an A4LE member. This award is intended to honor an individual who has distinguished him or herself by making significant lasting contributions to the educational facility planning industry throughout their career.
David was nominated for the award by Larry Levato, immediate Past President of A4LE’s Northeast Region. His nomination was based on his extensive career of engaging clients and communities in the development of next generation learning spaces, for leading the Association for Learning Environments at each stage of his career, for inspiring a design team in the mid-Atlantic region to create academic environments that support future educational initiatives, and for involving students in the formation of their future learning environments.
David received this prestigious award at the 2022 LearningSCAPES Conference in San Antonio, Texas in October. Winners of this award receive a special insignia lapel pin and extensive news media coverage focused on the educational facility planning and construction industry.
To learn more about A4LE, please click here.
To learn more about SG, our team, and the work we do, please click here.
SCHRADERGROUP Welcomes 2023!
SCHRADERGROUP (SG) welcomes the new year by being grateful and thanking all of our clients, colleagues, community, friends, and family for their ongoing support. We would not be SCHRADERGROUP without all of you. In the spirit of welcoming the new year, we also would like to reflect on some of SG’s highlights in 2022.
- Franklin County, NC broke ground for its new Emergency 9-1-1 Communications Center (click to see the original post.) The new Emergency Communications Center will provide the County with the facility necessary to fulfill its Emergency Communications needs. The facility’s completion is anticipated for March 2023.
- Governor Mifflin School District (GMSD) broke ground for its new Athletic Community Center (click to see the original post.) SG is excited to start the construction of GMSD’s new Athletic Community Center which is slated to be completed in the summer of 2023. The Community Center will provide a central community anchor for the School District’s athletic programs and events while allowing the existing secondary schools more room for their current academic programs and students.
- Great Valley School District’s (GVSD) new 5/6 Center conducted its groundbreaking (click to see the original post.) SG was excited to celebrate the start of construction for GVSD’s newest educational facility which will accommodate 900 students in grades 5-6. The new 5/6 Center is anticipated to open in the fall of 2024.
- The Community College of Philadelphia (CCP) held its new Career and Advanced Technology Center’s ribbon cutting (click to see the original post.) What an impressive facility that will provide automotive technologies, healthcare technical training, and general technologies and building trade opportunities to boost the local community and workforce. You can read more about CCP’s new Career and Technology Center (click here.)
- North Penn School District’s (NPSD) Knapp Elementary school held its ribbon-cutting ceremony. This addition and renovations project transformed the 1950’s facility into a next-generation school. The central core of the school was reconfigured to pull the dining commons directly across from the main entrance lobby and the roof structure was raised to introduce natural light into the space through clerestory windows. The library/resource center was relocated adjacent to the dining commons with a folding partition that can open to a Large Group Instruction (LGI) area. Additions include a new classroom wing. Find out more about Knapp Elementary School (click here.)
- SG partnered with previous clients and consultants to bring a special panel to Pennsylvania’s Association of School Board Officials (PASBO) 67th Annual Conference (click to see the original post.) After the previous year’s virtual conference, the SG team was excited to exhibit and present in person at PASBO’s 67th Annual Conference. The SG team chaired a panel to speak on the topic of future school safety, security, HVAC, and virus mitigation.
- SG and Upper Merion Area School District’s (UMASD) Administration spoke about the new Upper Merion Area High School at the Association for Learning Environments (A4LE) Southeastern Region’s Annual Conference (click to see the original post.) SG’s Managing Partner, David Schrader, and UMASD’s Superintendent, Dr. John Toleno, engaged in a session that used the new Upper Merion Area High School as a case study for how; design supports 21st Century Learning, reflects current business models, and provides opportunities throughout secondary grades. The case study also compared traditional post-industrial educational environments to current designs of flexible learning spaces. Check out more about the new high school (click here.)
- SG, Lavallee Brensinger Architects (LBA), and the CCP spoke about the new Career and Advanced Technology Center at SCUP’s Annual Mid-Atlantic Conference (click to see the original post.) SG, LBA, and CCP used the new Career and Advanced Technology Center in West Philadelphia as a case study to provide insight into why and how the investment and design of technical trade schools can transform the local community and environment.
- SG attended the A4LE Northeast Region’s Annual Conference and engaged in a speaking session focused on the School District of Springfield Township’s (SDST) new Enfield Elementary School (click to see the original post.) The session highlighted SDST and the local community in their collaboration to envision a school that is designed to be a community anchor and to promote critical thinking in grades K-2. Find out more about Enfield Elementary School (click here.)
- SG sponsored and attended North Carolina Sheriff’s Association’s (NCSA) Spring Conference (click to see the original post.) SG Principal Harry Pettoni attended and exhibited at NCSA’s Spring Conference in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The Conference brought many state Sheriffs and law enforcement agencies together to help provide them with new information and better services for their departments.
- SG attended the North Carolina Public Safety Communications Conference in Wilmington, North Carolina (click to see the original post.) The event was hosted by the North Carolina Association of Public Safety Communications Officials (NC APCO) and the North Carolina National Emergency Number Association (NC NENA.) SG attended to provide an exhibition of our expertise in Public Safety programming, planning, and design.
- SG attended the Pennsylvania Association of Rural and Small Schools (PARRS) Conference in Boalsburg, Pennsylvania (click to see the original post.) SG Associate Devin Bradbury and Project Manager Eric Weiss represented the firm at the Conference which included different opportunities to engage in as well as meeting some familiar and new faces. We look forward to attending more PARRS events in the future.
- SG attended Maryland’s 68th Annual ASBO Spring Conference in Ocean City, Maryland (click to see the original post.) SG Principals Bruce Bachtle, Tom Forsberg, and Harry Pettoni were at the annual conference to exhibit SG’s services and designs.
- SG attended the 2022 PASBO Facilities, Transportation, and Safety Conference in Lancaster. SG was represented at this annual conference by SG team members Danielle Hoffer, Charlotte Stoudt, and Tom Forsberg.
- SG attended the 2022 PASA/PSBA School Leadership Conference in the Poconos. SG was excited to return to this annual conference that included more than 40 educational sessions and learning labs on relevant public-school topics.
- SG attended A4LE LearningSCAPES in San Antonio, Texas (click to see the original post.) It was an exciting event with SG Managing Partner, David Schrader, receiving the A4LE Lifetime Achievement award.
- SG attended the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) Annual Conference and Exposition in Dallas, Texas. SG Principals Tom Forsberg and Harry Pettoni represented SG at this bustling conference committed to advancing safer communities through thoughtful, progressive police leadership.
- SG attended the 36th Annual Delaware Valley Association of School Board Officials (DVASBO) Trade Show in Oaks, PA. Managing Partner David Schrader was joined by Principal Harry Pettoni and Associate Danielle Hoffer at the event that assists in DVASBO’s mission of developing and supporting leaders in school business operations for the counties of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery.
- SG attended the 2022 EDspaces Convention in Portland, Oregon. In addition to attending the convention that explored how innovation transforms learning spaces, the SG team, with UMASD Administration presented a session on “Student-Focused Design to Inspire Personal Achievement” by using the new Upper Merion Area High School as a case study.
- Hatboro-Horsham School District’s (HHSD) new Crooked Billet Elementary School was recognized as an Outstanding Project in Learning by Design’s Spring issue (click to see the original post.) SG is excited to have worked with HHSD on the design of a wonderful learning facility. The new school promotes its community’s and young students’ needs while highlighting the historical heritage of Crooked Billet designed within the center of the school. Learn more about the project (click here.)
- UMASD’s new Upper Merion Area High School received an Outstanding Project award in Learning by Design’s Fall issue (click to see the original post.) The new High School’s design was the result of UMASD’s vision, its community’s collaboration, and SG’s commitment to academic design—a recognition that was appropriately deserved.
- UMASD’s new Upper Merion Area High School also received an Outstanding Project award in American School & University’s Fall 2022 Architectural Portfolio issue. The new facility provides career and higher education level spaces for the students of UMASD to engage in the next-generation learning activities of “research, develop, and present!”
- SG’s ongoing Regional Traffic Management Center (RTMC) project for PennDOT District 6.0 received a transportation industry award during the March of Dimes annual Transportation Luncheon. The RTMC received the “Alternative Delivery Project of the Year” award with Project Manager Courtney Anspach in attendance.
- SCHRADERGROUP Managing Partner David Schrader was awarded the Association for Learning Environments’ (A4LE) Lifetime Achievement Award this year. This award is the most distinguished professional award bestowed to an A4LE member and honors an individual who has distinguished him or herself by making significant lasting contributions to the educational facility planning industry throughout their career. Congratulations David!
- SCHRADERGROUP was selected by the Pennsylvania American Institute of Architects (PA AIA) to receive the 2022 AIA Pennsylvania EPiC Firm Recognition. SG received this recognition for demonstrating a commitment to the development of Pennsylvania’s emerging professionals.
- SG Principal Harry Pettoni was named President of A4LE’s Chesapeake Bay/Delaware Valley Chapter in 2022 (click to see the original post.) As Chapter President, Harry will serve a three-year term to lead the Chapter in its endeavors to create Next Generation Learning Environments.
- Tyler Corbley registered as a new Architect in the state of Pennsylvania (click to see the original post.) SG celebrated Tyler’s accomplishments and growth since his summer internship at SG and now his registration as a Pennsylvanian Architect. We look forward to his continuing future contributions to SG and architecture.
- SG welcomed a new Project Architect, Trevor Mitchell (click to see the original post.) Trevor is Jefferson University graduate with over six years of experience in architecture. He has been contributing support and design detail to SG and its client’s projects. Welcome Trevor to the SG family!
- SG welcomed a new Interior Designer and Project Manager, Derek Perini (click to see the original post.) Derek brings over 24 years of interior design experience in senior living, multifamily residences, hospitality, and higher education design. We are excited to have Derek contribute and expand our interior design studio and market.
- Former Intern Dan Pawluczyk returned to SG as a full-time Architectural Designer (click to see the original post.) Dan was a recent Pennsylvania State University graduate and worked a summer internship at SG in 2021. He returned to continue his commitment to architecture, SCHRADERGROUP, and our projects and clients.
- Bruce Bachtle, SG Partner, announced his retirement in 2022 (click to see the original post.) Bruce has dedicated much to SG and its team since 2005—a mentor and friend to many including clients, industry partners, communities, and families. We all thank you, Bruce!
- SG attended Pennsylvania State University’s (PSU) Annual Stuckeman School Career Day (click to see the original post.) SG team members and PSU Alumni David Schrader, Paige Faria, and Jillian Kreglow attended PSU’s annual Career Day and met with many bright aspiring architecture students.
- SG sponsored and attended the 22nd Annual Montgomery County Intermediate Unit Education Foundation’s (MCIUEF) Golf Outing (click to see the original post.) As a proud sponsor, SG attended this event that raised funds to enhance and support educational opportunities for students in the County. We look forward to next year!
- SG sponsored and attended the Great Valley School District Educational Foundation’s Harlem Wizard Event. SG was proud to be a “Slam Dunk” sponsor at this fun event that raised funds for the schools in the district.
- SG sponsored and attended CCP’s Annual Black and Gold Gala (click to see the original post.) CCP’s Black and Gold Gala is a premier charity event that celebrates and recognizes outstanding individuals and services that encourages community growth. SG is proud to have sponsored and been a part of CCP’s mission to build a better and brighter future for Philadelphia.
- SG Principals and Associates, Bruce Bachtle, Tom Forsberg, Dan D’Amico, and Devin Bradbury attended the Delaware Valley Association of School Business Officials’ (DVASBO) 32nd Annual Golf Outing (click to see the original post.) SG is proud to have attended and helped raise money for scholarships for students in the Delaware Valley area.
- SG sponsored and attended Council Rock Education Foundation’s 3rd Annual Golf Classic outing (click to see the original post.) Project Architects Eric Weiss, Mark Adamiak, and Chris Farmer represented SG and our sponsorship to Council Rock Education Foundation. As always, we look forward to next year’s golf outing.
- SG Managing Partner David Schrader attended and spoke at the GAF Marketing Summit in Philadelphia, PA. David participated in the “Transforming our Future” Panel Discussion which was regarded as a highlight of the summit.
- SG sponsored and attended the North Penn Education Foundation’s 21st Annual Golf Classic. SCHRADERGROUP team members Devin Bradbury and Eric Weiss represented SG and our sponsorship to the Foundation. The outing helped raise charitable funds for the foundation while participants enjoyed a day on the course.
WRAPPING UP 2022 + WELCOMING 2023!
These notes represent only a few of the highlights for SCHRADERGROUP in 2022. Many more are not covered herein. Some of those successes included; the progress of both current and new projects throughout the year, SG’s personal family growth and accomplishments, community involvement, and much more.
Again, SCHRADERGROUP gives thanks for all of the support and the opportunities that were provided to us this past year from all of you—our clients, industry partners, consultants, friends, and family. We look forward to contributing more to all of your communities and ours in the next year.
Happy New Year,
From all of us at SCHRADERGROUP.
SCHRADERGROUP Partner Bruce Bachtle Announces Retirement
SCHRADERGROUP (SG) is celebrating the career of SG Partner Bruce E. Bachtle, AIA. Bruce is set to retire at the end of this year.
Since November of 2005, Bruce has contributed his architectural and construction knowledge to SCHRADERGROUP clients. His hard work for the clients he serves and his willingness to impart his knowledge to younger staff in the offices is recognized both by SG clients and by his colleagues. Bruce has been a mentor, a teacher, and a valuable resource to many throughout his time at SG
Always, Bruce has worked passionately and fairly with everyone with whom he interacts. And his own motto of the THREE C’s; Communication, Commitment, and Compromise is truly the set of virtues by which he performs his professional duties.
Bruce has communicated to the SCHRADERGROUP team that as of December 31, 2022, he will be retiring from his duties with our firm. And, while he will effectively no longer be a part of the SG team in the new year, he has agreed to assist with transition matters for the projects for which he has remaining responsibilities.
This communication is meant to provide clients of SCHRADERGROUP, professional colleagues with whom Bruce has worked, and others, that SG remains committed to you all. Managing Partner David Schrader, Principals Tom Forsberg and Harry Pettoni, and Associates Danielle Hoffer, Dan D’Amico, Devin Bradbury, and Regina Jean-Claude will continue to utilize the resources of SCHRADERGROUP to provide the same level of service for which all of you have known us for since the inception of the firm by David Schrader in April of 2004. We stand loyally committed to all and are moving forward with the same dedication that we have shown for all clients and all projects.
We wish Bruce well in his future endeavors and thank him for his years of dedicated service. We also thank you, our professional colleagues, consultants, and clients, for the commitment you have shown in the work that you have produced together with Bruce over the years.
To learn more about SCHRADERGROUP and the work that we do, click here.